Hello all! Today I have for you empties/expired/unwanted makeup I’ve accumulated over the past…I don’t even know, this stuff is all random from random times. :P
- Eyebrow Shapers – I’m giving these to my sister because I don’t (and can’t) use them. Haha! They’re basically like little razors for your brows, so I’m giving them to my older sister since she does mine in between waxes anyways. Plus, I’m afraid to do it myself! :)
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara sample – I’m not even going to tell you how long I’ve had that poor little thing. The writing has worn off and everything. I don’t want to throw it away but it’s all done! I loved it so much, I definitely need to get around to purchasing the full size!
- Bodycology Lipgloss – This one and the next one are beyond old so I’m tossing for sure.
- (same as #3)
- The Color Workshop lipstick – This one came in a set, and not only is it hella drying, it’s not my color. I didn’t like it at all and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone else, so that’s garbage.
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick – This was actually really good! It’s like a cream eyeshadow pencil, kind of similar to the NYX jumbo eye pencils. It broke on me because I wasn’t careful, but I would repurchase other ones. Sadly it’s all used up so I have to throw it out.
- Covergirl TruBlend Foundation – My first ever foundation, how nostalgic. I liked it while it lasted, and if I ever start wearing foundation again, I think I’d go back for it. :)
- Wet n Wild Lipstick – I’m gonna toss this one just because of how terribly drying it was. I have many other berry colored lipstick, it’s not worth the trouble. Or the chappedness.
- Maybelline Great Lash mascara – Also one of my first ever makeup products! This mascara was amazing at length and separation, I will repurchase it forever and ever just because it has a special place in my heart and it worked very well for me!
- Nivea Kiss of Smoothness Chapstick – I loved this stuff. It’s good for the lips and as a makeshift eyeshadow base if you don’t have one. (Read about that here)
That’s all you guys! What are some products you’ve used up, didn’t want, or that have expired?